EDUTEL ACADEMY NEET UPDATES
NEET 2018 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM OPENED
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM NEET - 2018
1. Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. NEET (UG) will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. For details, check Admission Notice available on Website.
3. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG), 2018 “Online” only.
4. Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2018 & also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
5. The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG), 2018 is as follows:
For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) born on or between 07.05.1993 and 01.01.2002
For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category born on or between 07.05.1988 and 01.01.2002
6. The upper age limit for NEET(UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
7. Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website.
9. Requirement of Aadhaar- Clarification
All the Indian citizen candidates should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling application form of NEET (UG)–2018, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data.
In case, these particulars do not match, the candidates will not be able to fill the application form for NEET (UG)–2018. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records.
If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data or school records, as the case may be.
Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
The above provisions shall be applicable in all states except J& K, Assam & Meghalaya as per Aadhaar Act.
For foreign Nationals, Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET-2018.
The applicants who have passed or appearing in Class XII examination from the states of J& K, Assam & Meghalaya need to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only. The online application process will start from 8th February, 2018 onwards. The last date for application is 9th March, 2018 and fee can be paid upto 10th March, 2018.
10. Examination Fee Details and last date for submission of Online Application Form:
1. Date of Examination, NEET (UG), 2018
2. Fee Details
Submission of on-line application forms
08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 09.03.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
Schedule for successful payment of online fee
08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 10.03.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION
On-line correction of data in application form
12.03.2018 (Monday) to 16.03.2018 (Friday)
Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website
2nd week of April, 2018
Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2018
Display of OMR Sheet*
The date will be intimated on website
Display of Answer Key*
The date will be intimated on website
Declaration of Result*
05th June 2018 (Tuesday)
*For exact date, candidate may remain in touch with website.
11. Uploading of Photograph and Signature
The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
12. The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
By Credit Card/Debit Card.
E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
13. Please keep all these documents for future reference:
(i) Proof of remittance of fee
(ii) Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
(iii) Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from state J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
14. Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned in serial No.-9 till the admission in College or Institution is over.
4 Simple steps to Apply Online
Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
Upload photo and signature*
Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
15. Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent's mobile number (only one application can be filledin with one mobile no. and e-mail ID) as all information/communication will be sent by CBSE on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
16. Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.