JEE Main April Exam 2019 application correction process starts @ jeemain.nic.in: Check all the details here
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the application correction process for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) April Exam 2019 on the official website, the link for which is jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the application correction process for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) April Exam 2019 on the official website, the link for which is jeemain.nic.in
All the candidates can make changes in the application process till March 15, 2019.
As per reports, more than 9 lakh students have applied for JEE Main 2019 April exam. Out of the total number for candidates, nearly 72 per cent students are repeat applicants.
JEE Main April 2019: Exam dates
As per the schedule released by the NTA, the JEE Main 2019 April examination will be conducted from April 7 to April 20. The test will be held in two shifts: 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 pm and 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 pm.
JEE Main 2019: EWS category registration
Moreover, the NTA will open the window for EWS (economically weaker section) quota registration today, March 11. Those with family income less than Rs 8 lakh per annum are eligible for the EWS quota.
JEE Main April Exam 2019: Application correction
• Log on to the official website, jeemain.nic.in
• On the homepage, click on 'Apply for JEE(Main) April 2019'
• Already registered for JEE (Main) April 2019 can click on login
• Either sign-in with JEE (Main) January 2019 credentials or other
• Make changes in the application process
• Click on submit
The JEE (Main) 2019 will be conducted in the following mode:
• Paper-1 (BE /BTech) in "Computer Based Test (CBT)" mode only
• Paper-2 (BArch/ BPlanning):Mathematics Part I and Aptitude Test-
Part II in "Computer Based Test (CBT)" mode only and Drawing Test -Part III in "Pen and Paper Based" (offline) mode to be attempted on drawing sheet.